Contact us on (248) 4 672 800


PMC seychelles

Agreements

PMC is presently managing around 5,000 units of which 65% are clients on purchase agreements and the remaining 35% on tenancy agreements. The units are spread on 121 Housing Estates across Mahe, Praslin and La Digue.

House purchase is a finance lease agreement whereby the house is transferred to the client when the final payment is made. The monthly repayment is by installments and is calculated based on the income of the applicants as follows: 

 Household Income  Percentage Repayment
 SCR12,000 or less  20%
 SCR12,001 to SCR15,000  25%
 SCR15,001 and above  30%

Home Purchase agreement should not exceed 30 years repayment.

Rental of houses varies from SCR500 to SCR1,000 per month depending on the type of house.

Allocation

 Year  Number of Houses Allocated
 2011  55
 2012  116
 2013  83
 2014  75
 2015  291
 2016  199
 2017  352
 2018  281

 

Maintenance

PMC is responsible for major maintenance of houses on rental. Houses on Purchase agreement should be maintained by the buyers. For blocks of flats, PMC will only undertake maintenance on common elements which includes septic tanks, ground, roofing, painting works etc. PMC understands the particulars of managing properties and the importance of keeping a clean environment, therefore it ensures maintenance of all its estates.

PMC is available 24/7 to take care of any situation that may arise. Clients can Call PMC Helpline on 2724000 after working hours and during the weekends for any emergency works.

PMC seychelles