Careers at PMC
Vacancies For Compliance and Enforcement Manager, Quality Control Officer, Project Officer & Enforcement Officer.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CORPORATION
The Property Management Corporation (PMC) is seeking to recruit reliable, responsible and motivated persons to fill the posts of;
- COMPLIANCE AND ENFORCEMENT MANAGER
- Coordinate the running of the Enforcement & Compliance Section and supervise the work of the Enforcement & Compliance officers. Support the organisation vision fostering the creation of neighbourly residential estates. Responsible for establishing relations with residents of housing estates. Carry out investigations on complaints and report on findings with the necessary recommendations.
- Degree in Social work with at least two years or Diploma in Social Work with at least five years working in a related Community or Social work
- QUALITY CONTROL OFFICER
- Over all responsibility of monitoring the quality of the materials used, inspecting any defects and discrepancies that might compromise the operations, generating reports to assess the product costing if it meets the budget goals, and utilizing available resources in the market for the highest quality project.
- Diploma in Construction/Civil Engineering
- PROJECT OFFICER
- Supervising the implementation of maintenance and repair projects of the company’s estates and properties by contractors in a timely and efficient manner.
- Implementing strategies to lower the cost of maintenance.
- Supervising the responsive maintenance work done by maintenance contractors.
- Conducting site investigations in specific cases as may be directed by the Property Manager.
- Advanced Diploma in building/construction studies plus two years of relevant working experience or;
- ENFORCEMENT OFFICER
- Undertake inspections of Housing estates to identify disrepair, other non-compliance and breaches of regulations and covenants.
- Provide clear and detailed advice in response to queries and enforcement of legislation and management regulations to a broad range of stakeholders.
- Take action where necessary to ensure compliance with relevant legislation, including the preparation and service of statutory notices, orders and demands in accordance with prescribed forms and procedures.
- Carry out investigations of anti-social activities, working with multi agency partners as necessary, and collate evidence to support advice and for enforcement purposes.
- Prepare paperwork for civil penalty offences and for prosecutions, give evidence at Court in the formal enforcement of statutory notices.
- Prepare papers and legal statements, and represent the Corporation court cases.
- Implementing strategies to improve the living environment in housing estates.
- Certificate in social studies or equivalent
- 5 years working experience
Remuneration: Salary Package will be based on qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should forward their CV, certificates, references and passport photo to:
The Human Resource Manager
Property Management Corporation
Room 4, Oceangate House
P.O Box 1161
Closing Date: Wednesday 8th February 2023